Winger Moussa Njie joined Partizan on Thursday and after undergoing medical started training with the squad on Friday.
– I was greeted warmly. Each player shook my hand individually and wished me good time here, in an honest and friendly fashion. Partizan sports centre is great and caters for all your daily needs. I`ll stay here until I find a flat after we return from winter preps, says Njie.
Who are you roommates with?
– I`m roommates with Ricardo and Enache. I`ve been out of the sports centre just once so far as we train a lot. Ricardo took me to a very European-standard shopping mall.
What`s the difference between training system here and in Norway?
– It`s really hard work here. We run a lot, feet find it hard but i`m delighted with my teammates, great players.
Did you try local dishes already?
– I might have but I`m not sure if it was typical local cuisine. I eat what is prepared for us at the sports centre.
While in Norway, you were keen user of Hijama Therapy. What are your impressions?
– That`s medical treatment used all around the world but under the watchful eye of therapy experts. Special vacuum cup takes all unhealthy and toxic blood out of your body. It`s a pleasant and very useful therapy.