Partizan squad is travelling to Hungary for an EL play-off reverse leg game as early as Tuesday.
Midfielder Marko Jevtovic spoke to Partizan website ahead of Monday`s training session in Belgrade:
– It`s clear we got to know Videoton better after first leg game. Our coaching staff pointed out at their positive and negative bits ahead of first game and we analysed them even more now.
Is first leg goalless draw good for Partizan?
– Not good but not bad too. These are two-legged ties and we are half way through it only.
What did you know about Videoton before first leg and what`s your opinion of Hungarians now?
– They are firm side and they know what they do all the time. Attacking-wise, they are quite strong individually, led by Lazovic and Scepovic. Well, they eliminated Bordeaux after all.
First leg was far from beautiful encounter. It seems Marko Nikolic wanted it that way, considering he knows Partizan Hungarians now?
– Nikolic knows quite a lot about us and he managed to stop our attack but on the other hand he didn`t find way to beat our defence.
Can we expect different Videoton at home or they`ll wisely wait for possible Partizan mistakes?
– I think they`ll have to play more attacking football at home. I`m sure reverse leg will be far more open encounter and the greatest threat for us will come from Lazovic and Scepovic as well as Henty who is quite strong physically.
Videoton v Partizan is scheduled for Thursday, 8pm CET kick-off.