NG Miletic arrived to Partizan this Summer transfer window and soon found himself a first team regular. This centre-back can also double as a right-back when Vulicevic needs to be rested.
– No rest for me but I like this two-games-a-week pace. I`m ready for it all. Thank God, I play well but it can always be better. Overall, I`m pleased with my performances.
You can play both as a centre-back and right-back.
– I can play both although I prefer centre-back position.
As a centre-back, you played along Ostojic or Mitrovic. How does it work?
– I played more games paired with Ostojic. Mitrovic and myself played only two matches together. But, they are both top players, it doesn`t matter who I`m paired with.
Lots of midweek matches lately…Did you think about Skenderbeu game or you were just focused on Radnik encounter?
– I did. Those are simply big games, we play in European competiton and it`s practically impossible not to think about it.
What kind of game you expect?
– It`s important game for us. After unfortunate defeat against Dynamo, this is a game of high stakes. Skenderbeu is a good side but I`ll learn about them in detail once we do analysis with the boss.
What can work to Skenderbeu`s or Partizan advantage?
– Their advantage might be home game and home crowd but we are a good team and I believe we can handle the pressure of such away game.
Your final message ahead of Skenderbeu game?
– I can`t wait for this game to kick-off. I love such matches, it will be one special encounter for me. I expect only the best for us.