The Sports Centre “Partizan-Teleoptik”, also known as “Zemunelo”, is situated on the surface of almost 10 hectares, in the west part of Zemun, on the intersection of two mayor highways and in vicinity of the airport.
Regarding funcionality, architectual solutions, modern equipment and bulding materials used, this centre is among sports buildings of the highest value. At present, it`s a training and preparatory base of all Partizan selections,consisting of around six hundred sportsmen- beginning with the first team, through the 2nd division team of Teleoptik, down to the youngest categories of large Partizan family.
Sports Centre currently consists of:
– seven ideal grass pitches, all suitable for night training;
– two” latest generation” all-weather pitches;
– central building with total surface of 4,000 square metres;
– there is a sauna in the basement, as well as gym with the top of the range equipment, amusement room (pool table, darts, table football, chess, etc.)and other modern facilities;
– ground floor has a restaurant with an balcony;
– first floor is a medicine centre with modern equipment containing rooms for Physiotherapy, kinesis and hydro therapy;
– there is also a meeting room on the first floor, reception hall for guests, administrative offices, and offices of Partizan and Teleoptik FC management and representatives;
– buliding also has 19 apartments (14 two and three bed rooms for players and five for the technical personnel);
– there is a dining room for players with balcony on a top floor;
– centre also has a kitchen with modern equipment, under supervision of top food experts;
Our Sports Centre also became base for SCG national team preparation. Our best football players are very pleased with accomodation contidions, training options, as well as with ability to spend their free time in a very pleasant manner.
With each new day, “Partizan-Teleoptik” Sports Centre, becomes a “centre” in many possible ways. Visits from many important people from the world of football make us proud of our achievement. We would like to single out a visit from first person of the European governing body UEFA, President Mr. Lennart Johansson and Mr.Michel Platini, second ranked FIFA official. They were thrilled with Partizan Sports Centre and described it as a “standard to aim for”.