Left-back Slobodan Urosevic arrived to Partizan this winter from Napredak Krusevac and blended in well during winter preps to become regular fixture in Djukic`s starting eleven. He talks to Partizan website ahead of Radnicki Nis away next weekend.
– Atmosphere in the club is great. Everyone is kind to me and I feel as if I`m here for a long time. I spend my time with Vladimir Djilas mostly but I`m fine with all my teammates. I expected atmosphere in the big club to be on this level but I didn`t know I`ll blend in the team so fast, says Urosevic.
You are already a starter?
– I`m honoured and I hope my performances justify such trust. It`s been a great feeling to play two European games. Sadly, we didn`t go through although we tried out best.
Partizan is always after a win and players are expected to play to the top of their abilities at all times.
– Pressure is there but I learned to deal with it from the early days of my career so I don`t find it a problem. I always try to be at my best.
Partizan is away to Radnicki Nis on Saturday.
– Radnicki was a big fixture when I played for Napredak and it was always hard to play against them but there was a huge motivation present. At Partizan, you need to win every game, draw is never good enough. All our opponents play to the top of their abilities and we have to be on highest level all the time.
Your teammates call you Caki. Where does that nickname come from?
– Ever since primary school, down to one Serbian sitcom Mjesoviti Brak and actor playing a football player whose nickname was Caki.