STADIUM AND MUSEUM TOUR
For the first time in the history of the Club, the Marketing Team of FC Partizan has organized visits to the Stadium and Museum in Humska Street. Start this experience with the Tour, which will take you on a fantastic journey through the history of the Club. The Tour is rich with excitement, passion and inheritance of this great Football Club. You will experience what it is going on and off the pitch and things that make Partizan FC what it is.
This Tour is the best gift if you want to cheer up (surprise) a Partizan fan. Throughout the tour you will be accompanied by a guide who is a great connoisseur of the club’s history. We will show you the parts of the stadium, which until now you have not had a chance to see or visit. Experience what it feels like to sit on the side-lines of the pitch… Imagine being interviewed by a mass of reporters while sitting in the press conferences hall… One of the benefits of the tour is that you are free to photograph the places that you visit.
Visiting the Partizan FC Museum is a tour you cannot miss because it carries decades of tradition. Our tour is fun, educational and memorable. Come alone or with friends. The idea of the Club was to open its doors and get closer to its fans and all football and sports enthusiasts. Whether you are a Partizan fan or not, a visit to the Stadium and the Museum will be a day to remember.
In addition to standard tour times (which are three times a week) we can organize tours as per your request for groups, schools…
For more information or to book a tour, call 011/3651-803, extension 130 or send a mail to email@example.com
We suggest that you arrive at the Stadium 15 minutes before the start of the Tour.
The tour ends in the Club Boutique where you can buy various souvenirs and gifts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTIZAN FC STADIUM AND MUSEUM TOUR
A booking for the tour displays the customer’s compliance of the Terms and Conditions below.
1) Customers are advised to arrive for their tour at least 15 minutes before the start time. If customers are late for the tour we will endeavour to move them onto the next available tour if possible.
2) All Tours and Museum visits are subject to change, cancellation and alteration, sometimes at short notice.
3) Partizan FC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule your booking for the Stadium and Museum Tour. Every effort will be made to contact the ticket holder.
4) Refunds will not be given under any circumstances, however changes to the tour dates and times can be arranged by calling 011/3651-803 extension 130, the changes will incur no extra cost.
5) All customers must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
6) All areas of the stadium are non-smoking.
7) Food and drink may not be consumed on the tour.
8) Personal property is the responsibility of the owner. Partizan FC accepts no liability for any loss or damage to such property.
9) We are not able to provide storage facilities for any luggage, pushchairs or buggies on site due to security reasons.
10) Children under the age of 14 will not be admitted to the Stadium Tour and Museum unless accompanied by an adult.
11) We can welcome disabled customers on our tours. If you are a disabled customer please call in advance to make any additional arrangements necessary for your visit.
12) The Stadium and Museum Tour department reserve the right to evict any customers that fail to adhere to the rules and regulations outlined throughout the Tour and Museum.
13) In the event of unruly behaviour, Partizan FC will have the right to remove customers who are behaving inappropriately. Partizan Football Club operates a zero tolerance policy. Any criminal offences perpetrated onsite will be dealt with accordingly to the law and with full cooperation of the Belgrade Police.
14) For the Stadium and Museum Tour to be realised there is a minimum of 5 people.
15) Admission prices:
- Child (up to 6 years) –free
- Child (6-14) – 100 din.
- Adult (14+) – 200 din.
- Stadium and museum tour in English – 300 din.