A booking for the tour displays the customer’s compliance of the Terms and Conditions below.
1) Customers are advised to arrive for their tour at least 15 minutes before the start time. If customers are late for the tour we will endeavour to move them onto the next available tour if possible.
2) All Tours and Museum visits are subject to change, cancellation and alteration, sometimes at short notice.
3) Partizan FC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule your booking for the Stadium and Museum Tour. Every effort will be made to contact the ticket holder.
4) Refunds will not be given under any circumstances, however changes to the tour dates and times can be arranged by calling 011/3651-803 extension 130, the changes will incur no extra cost.
5) All customers must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
6) All areas of the stadium are non-smoking.
7) Food and drink may not be consumed on the tour.
8) Personal property is the responsibility of the owner. Partizan FC accepts no liability for any loss or damage to such property.
9) We are not able to provide storage facilities for any luggage, pushchairs or buggies on site due to security reasons.
10) Children under the age of 14 will not be admitted to the Stadium Tour and Museum unless accompanied by an adult.
11) We can welcome disabled customers on our tours. If you are a disabled customer please call in advance to make any additional arrangements necessary for your visit.
12) The Stadium and Museum Tour department reserve the right to evict any customers that fail to adhere to the rules and regulations outlined throughout the Tour and Museum.
13) In the event of unruly behaviour, Partizan FC will have the right to remove customers who are behaving inappropriately. Partizan Football Club operates a zero tolerance policy. Any criminal offences perpetrated onsite will be dealt with accordingly to the law and with full cooperation of the Belgrade Police.
14) For the Stadium and Museum Tour to be realised there is a minimum of 5 people.
15) Admission prices:
- Child (up to 6 years) –free
- Child (6-14) – 100 din.
- Adult (14+) – 200 din.
- Stadium and museum tour in English – 300 din.