Partizan won Backa away with goals from forwards Ozegovic and Tawamba and we spoek to Cameroonian attacker after the game:
– This was our fifth consecutive win and this streak is very important to us. I`m glad we kept going after international break and proved we just had a small result and mental crisis early after winter break. We now move forward with clear aims, said Tawamba.
During international break, you achieved your dream by debuting for Cameroon national team in a friendly against Kuwait.
– That`s a big thing for me, not only for my career but personally as well. It took me 18 years for my dreams to become a reality and I`m overwhelmed now. I just need to keep working hard and keep up my form to win another call-up.
You played as a midfielder for a Cameroon national team. How did it feel like?
– We played 4-1-2-3 formation and I was one of the attacking midfielders, a position I played in for several years previously.
You are quite attacked to your family and you help people in need back in Cameroon.
– My family is so happy for everything that happens to me both in Partizan and Cameroon national team. I received lots of messages of support, especially from my Partizan teammates and staff who congratulated me on my national team debut underlining they were quite surprised to see me playing in the midfield.
What follows next for Partizan?
– We need to talk on the pitch. After all, we are double crown holders. We need to be brave, go step by step and keep winning.